Mushrooms often require highly particular circumstances to grow and thrive. But with our Mushroom Kits, we’ve done the hard work so you can focus on the fun stuff: fruiting, harvesting, and, most importantly, eating!
We give them all the attention and care they require so that they may be released into the wild and produce fresh gourmet mushrooms for you in only a few weeks (they grow up so quickly, don’t they *tear*). The Mushroom Kit comes with the following mushroom supplies:
- a spray bottle for misting your mushroom kit with water
- a step-by-step instruction card
- a recipe card so you can cook up a tasty mushroom dish
You now have everything you need to get started with your Mushroom Kit and develop a bountiful crop. You may buy a Gold Oyster, White Oyster, Pink Oyster, Pearl Oyster, Blue Oyster, or Lion’s Mane Mushroom Grow Kit according on your preferences and environment.
To begin, just remove the recipe card and cut a ‘X’ into the bag. Mist your mushrooms with water several times every day, and they will appear magically (note: what appears to be magic is actually science). Harvest as soon as possible and enjoy!
How Long Do I Wait For Magic Mushroom Grow Kit?
Average fruiting times vary by species and are indicated on the Grow Kit’s box. Oyster mushrooms grow the fastest, taking only 7-14 days to mature, whereas Lion’s Mane mushrooms require 14-21 days. When growing numerous species of mushrooms, you will find that the Pink Oyster Kit produces mushrooms more quicker. This is very typical, and your other mushroom kits will not be far behind.
Growkits with mycelium of psilocybin mushrooms allowing for the study of such species as min. Golden Teacher, Mazatapec and McKenaii.
A grow kit, sometimes known as a growkit, is a kit for growing mushrooms or other plants that is encased in a box. Inside are a collection of fruiting blocks that have yet to be placed in the circumstances required for fruiting to grow.
We recommend that you educate yourself with the legal status of raising this variety of mushroom in your nation before beginning production. Growkit is lawful in Poland (since it contains no forbidden drugs), but cultivating and possessing mushrooms is not.
What is a growkit
It is a box set for growing mushrooms or other plants. Inside is a collection of components that lets you to create your own plant, or in the case of mushrooms, a fruiting block that has not yet been exposed to the circumstances required for fruiting bodies to grow. Grow kits in our store include material including ready-made mycelium of a certain species.
Is GrowBox legal?
In Poland, the drug is lawful and can be tested until fruiting bodies form. Grown mushrooms contain a chemical known as psilocybin, which is prohibited in Poland. A similar prohibition exists throughout the European Union, however several nations have agreed not to prosecute those who have modest amounts of mushrooms or grow them for personal use. Although the drugs are not completely lawful, they have been decriminalized for personal use in a private setting.
This is the situation in the Czech Republic, Portugal, and the Netherlands, for example. However, if you travel to the Bahamas or Jamaica, where psilocybin mushrooms are entirely legal, you may buy and produce magic mushrooms securely. However, we urge you to exercise caution while visiting to these nations to buy or breed, because as a tourist, you might be an easy target to boost the statistics of other violations.
Easing restrictions on the cultivation of magic mushrooms
There has been a lot of conversation recently about loosening limits on psilocybin mushroom use, particularly in the United States. The use of psychoactive drugs is legal in several places, but only under limited circumstances and for medical purposes.
Check the legal status of psychedelics in your nation before embarking on a trip. Because the subject of psilocybin mushrooms has entered its second youth, the law is gradually adapting to the state of human mind. It is continually changing in favor of these drugs right in front of our eyes, thus it is important to monitor legislative developments in a certain nation on an ongoing basis.
How to Grow a Hallucinogenic Mushroom Growkit
In Poland, the possession and sale of a growkit is legal. Cultivation and possession of mycelium fruit is FORBIDDEN! By allowing psilocybin mushrooms to grow – you are breaking the law and you have to take into account the consequences.
Where can growkit grow
If you are a resident of Austria, the Samoan Islands or any other country where cultivation is allowed, you can use the following instructions for growing a growkit. You can find an up-to-date listing of the legal status of psilocybin mushrooms here: Legal Status of Psilocybin Mushrooms.
Before you use it, check what type of production you have Growkit. Recently, Golden Teacher growkits are produced in a new version that does not require such intensive treatment with water as in the instructions below.
Information on how to recognize from which batch (new or old) the growkit is coming soon.
1. Educate yourself about using psychedelics, check out our recommendations on the blog.
2. Choose a growkit, in our opinion Golden Teacher will be the best to start with, if you are super careful take B+ – theoretically a weaker variety.
3. In Poland, you will not find instructions in the package, because growkits are intended for research under a microscope. However, you can find a plastic bag and paper clips. In order for the growkit not to spoil, it should be stored in the fridge as soon as possible after receiving the package.
4. Disinfect your hands or wear disposable sterile gloves.
5. Assuming you are in a country where you are legally allowed to grow, remove the lid from the plastic growkit.
5. Prick the surface of the growkit in several places with a fork (previously disinfected) to a depth of about 0.5 cm. This allows the substrate to absorb water better.
6. Fill the set with lukewarm water to the edge of the box (about 20º C). Put the lid on and let the GrowKit soak for 1 hour. You can use distilled water – safer.
7. After about 1 hour, remove the lid and pour off excess water.
8. Then put the box with the growkit into the plastic bag included in the kit – without the lid!
9. Into the bag, NOT IN THE BOX! Pour a glass of boiled or distilled water, the bag will not leak, the box will stand in the water.
10. Roll up the bag twice at the top and close it with a clip or a clip. Try not to breathe inside, so as not to introduce bacteria or viruses into the growkit. The procedure must take place under sterile conditions. A small slip can ruin a bountiful harvest. Mycelium is very sensitive, and how you handle it will pay you back beautifully.
11. It is best to place a box in foil in a cardboard box that is somewhat lower than the foil. Keep this in mind when you separate garbage from the packaging of online purchases. It’s nothing, but you’re helping to recycle:) Place such a cardboard box somewhere where it will not come into direct contact with the sun but will still receive light. For example, the top of the hall wardrobe, or a spot beneath the desk. Room temperature ranges between 22 and 25 degrees Celsius.
12. Name the future Mushroom or Mushroom. Funny? Not for someone who does it twice. If you are a breeder, you are in the first line of connection with the substrate, you bring it to life, you initiate this meeting. The name will give depth to the further relationship.
13. Don’t look inside for the next two weeks, let the mycelium settle. Growkit needs a lot of CO2 at this time, and your visits are unnecessary.
14. The first fruits, in the shape of small mushrooms, should appear after around 2 weeks. The growkit now demands your extra attention. It should be opened 3-4 times each day for the following three days. Remove the clip and fan the foil to allow air to enter. Remember not to breathe inside, and always clean your hands. At this time, air humidity is critical. You may ensure this by spraying the plastic bag with water (boiled or distilled). Spray on the plastic bag’s wall, not the mushroom, to reveal the imbedded droplets.
15. After a few days, the mushrooms should be quite large, the most important thing is not to miss the moment when the caps open. As soon as you notice that they start to crack and open, start picking mushrooms. By twisting them, not by cutting or tearing them out. If you allow the mushroom caps to open too far, you will cause them to release spores and thus weaken the still working mycelium.
16. Assuming that we were successful in harvesting the crops on time, we begin the procedure again, from point 6. We pour water, soak, etc… On average, one growkit may be soaked four times. Each time, the yields will be lower, but they will be there. The dried fruit will last you numerous journeys, and you will also offer it to your valued friends. On the illegal market, one piece of mushrooms costs between PLN 80 and PLN 200 (although you have no idea of their origin or quality, and you have no direct relationship with them), but in our store, for PLN 179, you may go on not one, but multiple, amazing excursions.
17. Cultivation is not a walk on the beach, it is not going to Żabka for a brewery, but this commitment will pay you back 100 times, it is a demanding tool for conscious people.
18. We recommend checking out various growing options, e.g.: growkit-instructions/, it is also worth asking your friends about various patents.
Growkit legal status
We remind you that if you reside in Poland, where the cultivation and possession of psilocybin mushrooms is illegal and punishable by law, this article does not advocate their consumption; rather, it is a kind of psychedelic education.