Buy Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Large online
Buy Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Large Online. Mushroom Substrate Kit Large | Sterile Substrate for mushroom cultivation. The mushroom sterilised substrate can be thought as soil for a plant. This sterilised substrate needs to be inoculated with our liquid cultures obtained from spores. Buy Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Large Online.
Mushroom Substrate Kit contains
- Container with 1200 cc / ml sterile substrate mix
- Liquid Culture 10 ml
- Injection port
- Fruiting Bag with Filter
- Alcohol swap
Sterilised substrate with a moisture content: 60-65%. A mixture of whole oat, vermiculite, perlite and Gypsum.
Recommeded products to use
- Spore syringe
- Spore Vial
- Face mask
- Desinfectant handgel
Always store your substrate kit in a clean refrigerator ! We recommend to use the substrate kit as soon as possible. The kit can be kept under refrigerated conditions for up to 6 weeks.
How to use a Mushroom Substrate Kit : Instructions
Phase 1 – Prepare the Liquid Culture
Wash your hands and clean the working area! .
- Shake the spore vial or syringe very good to make sure all spores are floating.
- Disinfect the injection site of the liquid culture and the spore vial or syringe with the alcohol swap.
- Inject 2 ml of spore solution in the Liquid culture
For ten days, vigorously shake the injected liquid culture once per day, every day. The liquid culture should be kept between 23 and 27 degrees Celsius. When you detect a floating cloud in the suspension, the liquid culture is ready. These are mycelia. Your liquid culture is now ready; it is referred to as the Master Culture, and if utilized and preserved correctly, it will produce a great deal of mycelium from a little amount of spores.
- If the liquid is murky, it means there is a contamination and the culture is unusable.
- If you don’t use the liquid culture for 10 days, store it in the refrigerator
Phase 2 – Inoculation
- Wash your hands and clean your working area
- Clean injection site of the sterilized substrate and liquid culture
- Retract 10ml (1200 CC kit) or 10 ml (2100 CC) from the liquid culture
- Inject spore suspension, through the injection site of the kit
- After inoculation turn and shake the box 360 degrees in all directions
- store the kit in a dark place with temperature between 23 °-27°C
After inoculation, you’ll see mycelium form. A white fungus will gradually fill the sterilized substrate. This can take up to 2-3 weeks depending on the temperature.
Phase 3 – Fruiting and Spore collection
Please be aware that fruiting mushrooms may be prohibited in your country. Please verify local regulations before to beginning this step. After the substrate has completely colonized, it is time to harvest spores or mycelium to continue study or culture.
Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Large For Sale
Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Large For Sale. Mushroom Substrate Large kit contains 1200 ml of sterile substrate for mushroom cultivation. This substrate kit is designed for the needs of the Cubensis mushroom. You add the spores and grow whatever strain you like. Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Large For Sale. We recommend to use Liquid Culture for a better development of the spores, it comes with the kit. Needs spores? Adding Spores will get you an extra 15% discount. Just add a spores Syringe / Vial to you cart for the discount to apply. You`re in control. Grow your own Magic!.
|Grow Kit type||Without mycelium|
|Potency||n / a|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||25ºC|
|Yield (from)||50 grams|
|Yield (to)||1000 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
|Not shipped to:||Non EU countries|