Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kits 5 package deal by GetMagic® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kits 5 package deal by GetMagic® Online. The GetMagic® Grow kit Discount 5 Pack gives you the opportunity to try out different cubenis sub-strains or get more of the GetMagic® kits you like the most.
Contents of the GetMagic Discount 5 Pack
- 5 x GetMagic® substrate box – This contains rye substrate colonized by active mycelium, additiona a vermiculite and perlite layer.
- 5 x Growbag – To create the perfect grow room
- 10 x Paperclips – To close all the grow bags
You will need
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking, warm water for soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How do I store the grow kit?
Do not store your grow kit longer than 2-3 weeks
We recommend starting your mushroom grow kit right away and begin the growing process. If you decide to grow later, do not store your grow kit longer than 2-3 weeks after the production date.
Store in a cool place
Always store the mushroom grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 4°C). The production date is printed on the cardboard box and includes the two digits of the week number.
Make sure your fridge is clean and free of bacteria, yeasts and other sources of contamination. To be safe, pack the culture kit in a clean plastic bag and seal it tightly.
- 1Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the outside of the growkit with a dry cloth. Remove the lid and save it for step 2
- 2Fill the growkit to the edge with lukewarm water (20°C), put the lid back on the growkit and let it soak for 5 minutes.Important: never soak the growkit for more than 1 hour!
- 3Remove the lid from the growkit and drain the water well. Let the growkit drain for 10 seconds.
- 4Place the growkit in the growbag and fill the growbag with a cup (200-250ml) of lukewarm water (20°C). Then fold the top of the bag and close it with 2 paperclips.
- 5Place the growkit in a place with 20-25°C average room temperature. Make sure that the growkit is not in direct sunlight, not under a lamp and not near a radiator/heat source.
Important: the bag must remain closed until the first pinheads form. Until then the CO2 content and humidity inside the bag should be as high as possible.
- 6When the first pinheads* are visible, let some fresh air into the growbag on a daily basis (for a few minutes) and then moisten the growkit with a misting bottle.
*Pinheads are the first visible forms of tiny mushroom caps. It can take 10 to 20 days for the first pinheads to be visible.
- 7The mushrooms can be harvested just before the membranes on the bottom of the cap open up. While harvesting gently grasp the stem and turn it left/right. When the mushroom becomes loose, pull it out as carefully as possible.
Important: the mushroom must be completely removed so that there is room for a new one.
- 8Congratulations, the harvest is complete. It is now possible to grow a new flush of mushrooms by repeating steps 1 to 7 again.
Read the following do’s and dont’s for a successful grow.
Despite the fact that mushroom grow kits are easy to grow and reasonably idiot-proof, we have listed the most important points for you. Such as temperature, light, humidity, the first mushrooms and the growth cycle.
The optimal temperature for mushroom growth is 24 degrees Celsius. Keep the temperature between 20 and 29 degrees Celsius. A Thermo Heatingmat may be used to prevent the temperature from falling below 20°C. In winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The magic mushroom kit requires just light for the mycelium to’realize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
The day the first pins show you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
Frequent air exchange (FAE)
Keep the grow bag tight until the first pins appear; to stimulate pinning, CO2 levels should be as high as possible. When the bag has been pinned, it may be opened 1-2 times each day to allow in fresh air. Open and shut the bag, expel the air, and let in fresh air.
The 1st shrooms!
If the cultivation conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 10 and 20 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others. to reach maturety it can take up another week. A full grow cycle can take up to 4-5 weeks.
The mushrooms come up in groups. A growth like this is called a flush. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Picking and Harvesting
Mushrooms should be harvested when the veil between the cap and stem is tearing or is threatening to tear. If you wait too long, the mushrooms will release their spores. Select the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing. The other approach is to eliminate all mushrooms and start a fresh flush. Ways to harvest mushrooms:
- Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms.
- Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger.
- Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go.
Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. You have a few options:
- Darken the sides of the kit by putting it in the cardboard box.
- Spray the top soil a bit to stimulate more growth on the top
- Do nothing and let them grow
After all the mushrooms are harvested, you prepare the kit for the next flush. Disinfected your hands or use gloves; take the grow box out of the grow bag.
- Fill the container with lukewarm water (20°C)
- Take the lid use it to close the container.
- Let it soak for 5 – 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and drain the water
- Place the growkit in the growbag and fill the growbag with a cup (200-250ml) of lukewarm water (20°C)
This is called the soaking process. Water will now soak through the cake, preparing it for the next flush. During the soaking you can hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after every flush.
To continue, follow the same steps 2 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 flushes out of a grow kit. The first flush often is the biggest.
When no additional mushrooms develop for at least 5-6 weeks after the second flush, or when the grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded outdoors in the trash or in the garden.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Because to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. As mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to decay, and so do the active chemicals. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
About GetMagic Grow kits
GetMagic mushroom grow kits contain everything you need for growing magic mushrooms at home;
- a grow bag
- ready to grow mushroom substrate
- and clips to close the bag
The GetMagic grow kits revive the retro appeal of multilayer magic mushroom grow kits. The 100 percent colonized mycelium is layered with perlite and vermiculite. These layers guarantee that the kit remains humid and make it simple to maintain ideal conditions. To attain its greatest potential, the GetMagic grow kit will need your assistance, affection, and positive energy. You just need to provide water, and within two to four weeks you will be rewarded with an abundant harvest of mushrooms.
* This kit is meant for small-scale home use only. Do not use for human consumption. Use for spore reproduction and research only.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
GetMagic® Grow kit Discount 5 Pack For Sale
GetMagic® Grow kit Discount 5 Pack For Sale. GetMagic® Discount Offer. Get five GetMagic® mushroom grow kits at a substantial discount and cultivate in quantity. The GetMagic® grow kit comprises 1200 cc of ready-to-grow cubensis mushroom substrate that has been colonized with mycelium. Grow bags and paperclips are included. Simple installation, several flushes, and a great yield! You choose your preferred GetMagic® grow kit strain. You want to choose five identical items? You can! Or maybe a variety of grow kits? do it! Place your own and your friends’ orders. Grab your 5-pack of GetMagic® grow kits now.
|Grow Kit type||GetMagic|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||> 1000 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
|Not shipped to:||No known restrictions|