Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms online. Growing with the Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is really simple. These kits are entirely maintenance-free owing to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You scarcely have to do anything to obtain your initial flush with high doses of psilocin. Follow the guidelines below and you will be ensured a good harvest of mushrooms!
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (with good conditions)
- High Potency: According the source the XP (Extra Strong) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of Amazonian XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1x Amazonian Mushrooms Grow box — This comprises rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag includes filters throughout the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For sealing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle — Misting is essential for the humidity level
- Potable water — For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to offer other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms) little opportunity to pollute.
We suggest utilizing
- Surgical gloves
- Face mask
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking bag
- Thermo mat
How to prepare the environment and yourself before you begin
Close any open windows. Wind or wind may carry micro organisms that may contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
When pulling out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, place it on a sanitized surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may cling to the grow box and will thrive within the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
Make sure you operate with clean hands and arms. We suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant while handling the equipment. You should wear a facemask to prevent breathing into the grow bag and on the cake. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms online
Instructions: Starting the Magic Mushroom grow kit
- Take the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag and paperclip out of the package. Remove the cover of the mushroom grow kit (store the lid carefully) (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid with running water. You will need it again later (step 7). (step 7).
- Place the mushroom grow kit without lid in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top) (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag beneath the bottom with the tiny perforation facing upwards. The opening in the bag is now largely closed. You do not have to bother about air circulation.
- When you notice the first little mushrooms ( named pins), you may set the grow bag upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be apparent after around 1 week.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in a place with appropriate sunshine and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER put the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at practically any temperature over 15 °C, 23 °C is the best temperature for an excellent harvest. Special heat mats are available to guarantee this temperature and not having to heat the whole space.
- When the mushrooms are somewhat larger as the pins maintain the bag a little open the whole time so the moisture may drain (Phase 2). (Phase 2). Too much wetness is not good.
- The first mushrooms will be evident after roughly 1 week. Your first harvest will come around a week later. Make careful that you harvest before the first spores begin to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits yield their first crop quite rapidly. The first buds are already evident after just 1 week. Low and high temperatures may somewhat impede this growing process. It normally takes one to two weeks before the mushrooms are completely formed.
- These kits may yield numerous mushroom harvests. To do so, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This technique is known as cold shock. It infuses fresh life into the mycelium and ensures that adequate moisture is available for the mushrooms to thrive.
- Place the cover of the grow Kit back on the kit. Let the kit rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and drain the surplus water. From here you may follow the steps from step 1 again. This method may be performed multiple times.
Growing with heatingmat (use exclusively for this kit) (use only for this kit)
Place the plastic bag with the Grow Kit in it on the heat pad. Switch the heat mat on. After two days put the heat pad off and wait until the buds have formed, which normally takes between five and ten days. Then flip the heat mat on again and open the top of the bag a bit so the moisture may evaporate.
What to do if the buds haven’t formed after 10 days. Take the cake out of the plastic box, place it back in the plastic box on its side and start over with two days on the heat mat.
How to keep the grow kit appropriately
It is advisable to start the cultivation process straight soon. If you desire to start growing later, you may keep themagic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks following the manufacture date.
The optimal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature dip under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To avoid the temperature from dipping under the 18°C, you may use a thermo mat to maintain the appropriate temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder places of the globe.
The magic mushroom grow kit simply requires light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will develop. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight destroys the mycelium, thus prevent the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
If the circumstances are good, you may anticipate the first little mushrooms (the pins) to emerge between 7 and 10 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains develop slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in clusters. This might be a small or huge group. That depends on the tension. A growth like this is termed a flush. Mushrooms are nearly never ready at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the biggest. When further flushes occur, they will be smaller than the prior one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be plucked when the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the rest continue to develop. The cake has no top layer such as vermiculite. This makes it much simpler to select the mushrooms than with the normal grow kits. The mushrooms may easily be taken out of the cake by holding them between thumb and index finger. They mushrooms let go very instantly. When most of the bigger mushrooms have been plucked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is minimal penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms could also grow there. It is hard to oppose this and may be accepted. Some gardeners cover the edges of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work effectively.
When mushrooms grow there, they may be collected immediately before you immerse the kit:
Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and set it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, into your palm. The plastic box may be put on a disinfecting surface. Now you have this hand free to pluck the mushrooms off the edges of the cake. When all mushrooms are selected, you may set the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and proceed to the soaking procedure.
When no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit may be thrown of. The change in color is a symptom that the grow kit is infected with another fungus or a germ. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be put away in the rubbish outdoors.
When you are too late plucking the mushrooms, they will shed their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) due of the spores. This is not actually an issue; it simply doesn’t look very attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to decay and the active compounds begin breaking down. Mushrooms will lose part of their power.
Check out the responsible usage page for additional information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is suitable for small-scale home usage only. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms online
What is an Amazon mushrooms grow kit?
An Amazon grow kit from FreshMushrooms® grows mystic and mind bending psilocybe cubensis magic mushrooms. The Amazon magic mushrooms are the editor’s choice of vessels to confront the fabric of the cosmos. Growing with the Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is really simple. Magic mushroom grow kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms®
What are the Amazonian XP magic mushrooms?
The Amazon magic mushrooms are the editor’s choice of vessels to confront the fabric of the cosmos. Growing with the Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is really simple. Magic mushroom grow kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms®
How can I dispose of my magic mushroom grow kit?
When all mushrooms are selected, you may set the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and proceed to the soaking procedure. When no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit may be thrown of. Magic mushroom grow kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms®
How can I tell if my magic mushroom grow kit is bad?
When no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit may be thrown of. The change in color is a symptom that the grow kit is infected with another fungus or a germ.
|Grow Kit type||FreshMushrooms|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|