Buy Magic mushroom grow kit McKennaii XP by FreshMushrooms Online
Buy Magic mushroom grow kit McKennaii XP by FreshMushrooms online. Extremely simple to cultivate with the McKennaii XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits. These kits are entirely maintenance-free since the substrate is fully colonized and contains no fillers. High concentrations of psilocin need little effort to induce the initial flush. If you follow the directions below, you will be guaranteed a large mushroom harvest!
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (in ideal conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of McKennaii XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1x McKennaii Mushrooms Grow box – This contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters across the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring micro organisms that can contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions: Starting the McKennaii Magic Mushroom grow kit
- Take the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag and paperclip out of the box. Remove the lid of the mushroom grow kit (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it again later (step 7).
- Place the mushroom grow kit without lid in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro perforation pointing upwards. The opening of the bag is now largely closed. You do not have to worry about air circulation.
- When you see the first small mushrooms ( called pins), you can put the grow bag upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be visible after about 1 week.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in an area with enough daylight and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15 °C, 23 °C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest. Special heat mats are available to ensure this temperature and not have to heat the entire room.
- When the mushrooms are slightly bigger as the pins keep the bag a bit open the entire time so the moisture can evaporate (Phase 2). Too much moisture is not good.
After around one week, the first mushrooms will become evident. Your first harvest will occur around one week later. Ensure that you collect prior to the first spores falling! Grow kits for fresh mushrooms yield their first crop rather soon. Already after one week, the first buds are apparent. Both low and high temperatures may somewhat impede this procedure. Typically, one to two weeks are required for mushroom maturation.
- These kits can produce several mushroom harvests. To do so, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock. It breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is present for the mushrooms to grow.
- Place the lid of the grow Kit back on the kit. Let the kit rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and drain the excess water. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated several times.
Growing with a heatingmat (use only for this brand)
Place the bag containing the Grow Kit on the heat mat. Turn on the heat mat. Turn off the heat mat after two days and wait until the buds have formed, which typically takes between five and ten days. Then, reactivate the heat mat and slightly unzip the bag’s top so the moisture may escape. What to do if after 10 days the buds have not formed. Remove the cake from the plastic box, place it back in the box on its side, and reapply the heat mat for two days.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store themagic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the production date.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The grow kit for magic mushrooms just need light for the mycelium to “understand” that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 7 and 10
days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ready and should be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Utilize surgical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing. The cake has no vermiculite-like top layer. This makes mushroom harvesting considerably simpler than with regular grow kits. The mushrooms may be readily extracted from the cake by grasping them with the thumb and index finger. The mushrooms gave up almost instantly. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, also collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and minimal barrier to penetration. Because the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators cover the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, however this method is not always effective. When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit: Pure hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container till the cake falls into your fingers. The plastic box may be put on a surface that has been disinfected. This hand is now free to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks following the second flush, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, thus it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Due to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, they also begin to deteriorate and lose their active components. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
What is the finest equipment for growing mushrooms for beginners?
Kit for mushroom cultivation Growing mushrooms with the McKennaii XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is really simple. These kits are entirely maintenance-free since the substrate is fully colonized and contains no fillers. High concentrations of psilocin need little effort to induce the initial flush. McKennaii magic mushroom grow kit | Buy magic mushroom grow kit.
How can I determine whether my mushroom growing kit is defective?
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks following the second flush, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. McKennaii magic mushroom grow kit | Buy magic mushroom grow kit.
How much light is required for the magic mushroom grow kit?
The grow kit for magic mushrooms just need light for the mycelium to “understand” that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys the mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight. McKennaii magic mushroom grow kit | Buy magic mushroom grow kit.
How can I properly dispose of my mushroom growing kit?
When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure. When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks following the second flush, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded.