Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo Online after years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® PES Amazon Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit PES Amazon has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® PES Amazon Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® PES Amazon Magic Mushroom grow kit is not like other kits you may have used in the past. This is a well guarded secret that is only divulged in the substrate recipe. not even one of us No additional spores are required, like with previous and preceding basic grow kits. The spores inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have changed into mycelium during the laboratory procedure. Mycelium has completely colonized the substrate and can now produce mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® PES Amazon Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ready to pick when the veil between the cap and stem is just torn. Don’t put it off any longer. Use medical gloves or clean your hands, wrists, and arms thoroughly. Select the ripe mushrooms and leave the rest to grow. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by holding the base of the mushroom with your thumb and index finger.
Slowly spin your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom lets go of your hand. Please do not take the mushrooms away. This might possibly injure or kill the mycelium. When you’ve collected the majority of the larger mushrooms, go ahead and collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow when there is enough light and a low barrier to penetration. Mushrooms may sprout on the cake’s edges if they are lighted. This is tough to argue against and may be allowed. Some cultivators use aluminum foil to cover the sides of the grow box to keep the sides dark, although this approach is not always effective. If mushrooms grow there, they can be collected right before soaking the kit: Hands that are pure!
Take the grow box out of the bag and place it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container vigorously till the cake falls into your fingertips. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfected surface. This hand is now free to pick the mushrooms off the sides of the cake. After you’ve collected all of the mushrooms, return the cake to its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
When all of the mushrooms have been harvested, the next flush kit is prepared. Remove the grow box from the grow bag using sanitized hands or gloves. Fill the container with clean, potable water. Remove the lid from the ziploc bag and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap a soaking bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag around the closed grow box.
This should be kept in the refrigerator for 12 hours (2°C to 8°C). This is referred to as the soaking procedure. The cake is now absorbing water in preparation for the next flush. During soaking, hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Make sure it’s hanging inverted so that no bacteria may get inside the bag. Many growers prefer to use brand-new, unopened grow bags with each flush. After 12 hours, take the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, repeat steps 3 through 7 from the beginning of the operation. A new flush will appear in a few days. A Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic mushroom grow kit should yield at least two or three flushes. If you have cultivating experience, a kit may yield more flushes.
After at least three weeks of the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit can be thrown. This means that another fungus or bacteria has invaded the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic mushroom grow kit has stopped producing mushrooms and should be dumped outside.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Because to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. As mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to decay, and so do the active chemicals. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo For Sale. PES Amazonian cubensis are known for growing very large magic mushrooms. The PES Amazonian is amongst the strongest mushrooms in our Magic Mushroom Grow Kit catalog. The PESA mushrooms give strong visual effects and will elevate you to ecstasy. Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo For Sale. The mushrooms grow round, chestnut brown, sometimes scaled caps. This PES Amazonian magic mushroom grow kit is easy to grow with plenty of fun results!
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||400 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|