Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai online. Mycologist John Allen discovered it on the Thai island of Koh Samui. Anyone who has visited Thailand has probably heard of the milkshakes offered during the famous full moon parties. Thai magic mushrooms can be found in this media. These grow kits are easy to construct and care for. Our grow kits quickly produce their first crop.
The first buttons are evident after one week. Low and high temperatures may both stymie the growth process. It usually takes a week for the mushrooms to develop once the first buds appear. This box provides pure Thai mycelium, allowing you to grow without the need of spores. You may get your Thai grow kit online here. Thai Magic Mushroom Grow Kit For Sale.
- Quick Start: No need to soak the grow kit in water for the first flush, you can start growing immediately. Simply follow the instructions and you’ll be rewarded with a great yield.
- Content: The pure mycelium grow kit has everything you need to grow your own magic mushrooms. The pack contains, besides the container, one grow bag with air holes, two paper clips and detailed instructions.
- Ingredients: 100% mycelium from the Psilocybe cubensis Thai.
- Active Substance: Due to the quality of the kit, the active substance content is considerably higher than that of traditional grow kits
Tripping on Thai mushrooms
Thai magic mushrooms have the effect of making most people more friendly. As a result, it is a party/dance mushroom, suitable for bringing to a goa/trance festival or party. It makes you happy and easier to control. When you consume Thai magic mushrooms, you will feel energized but tranquil, and you will also see visual effects. Objects may change, and patterns on the walls and ceiling may appear. Your senses will become more acute, allowing you to hear, see, smell, and taste more. The reality gains a new, more profound depth. The effects may last up to five hours.
For a quick trip, take 1 gram of dried mushrooms or 10 grams of fresh Thai mushrooms. It has the potential to be utilized to produce magical tea. Simply immerse the magical mushrooms in boiling water! Allow the mushroom tea to steep for 20 minutes. For a powerful trip, take 4 grams of dried mushrooms or 40 grams of fresh Thai mushrooms. Another option is to take magic mushrooms or a happy milkshake, as the Thais do.
Various ways to consume Thai mushrooms
- Chew And Swallow: Chew them thoroughly, to allow all the juices to come out. More or less 30 minutes to start working, depending on the stomach content. The less you eat before, the better. It is advised to avoid food for a few hours.
- Make A Cup Of Tea:Taking mushrooms in a form of a tea will mild the specific taste. Chop or crush the mushrooms. Place them into the teapot. When the water has boiled, pour it over the mushrooms in the teapot. Let them soak for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain, serve and customize. No sugar!
- Psilocybin Edibles: Incorporating it into meals would improve both the flavor and the sense of restlessness experienced by certain users. Avoid adding mushrooms at any stage of cooking, and never boil them! For example, baking mushrooms on top of a pizza might result in a substandard travel experience. Instead, try incorporating them into sauces or garnishes after cooking.
- Magic Mushroom Capsules: Magic mushroom capsules provide people the choice to begin microdosing. Experience supreme clarity without sacrificing a whole day. You may produce your own own magic mushroom capsules using empty capsules, dried mushrooms, and a grinder.
- Lemon Tek: Users report that the acidity of the lemon breaks down the psilocybin, which intensifies the ensuing experience. Start with half the number of mushrooms you would typically consume. Ground enchanted mushrooms are combined with lemon juice in a short glass of your choosing. Leave it to settle, add water, and consume immediately.
Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit Thai has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have used before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us!
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box. The mycelium has fully colonized the substrate and is ready to grow mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ready to pick when the veil between the cap and stem is just torn. Don’t put it off any longer. Use surgical gloves if necessary, or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the ripe mushrooms and leave the others to grow. Remove the mushrooms from the cake using your thumb and index finger to grab the mushroom’s base.
Slowly spin your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom lets go of your hand. Please do not take the mushrooms away. This might possibly injure or kill the mycelium. Collect the tiny mushrooms and pins once you’ve collected the bulk of the larger mushrooms.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow when there is enough light and a low barrier to penetration. Mushrooms may grow on the cake’s edges because they are lighted. This is tough to argue against and may be allowed. Some cultivators use aluminum foil to cover the sides of the grow box to keep the sides dark, although this approach is not always effective. If mushrooms grow there, they can be collected right before soaking the kit:
Hands that are pure! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container vigorously till the cake falls into your fingertips. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfected surface. This hand is now free to pick the mushrooms off the edges of the cake. When all of the mushrooms have been collected, return the cake to its original plastic container and continue with the soaking operation.
After you’ve gathered all of the mushrooms, you’ll need to make the next flush kit. Remove the grow box from the grow bag using sanitized hands or gloves. Fill the container with clean, potable water. Remove the lid from the ziploc bag and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap a soaking bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag around the closed grow box. This should be kept in the refrigerator for 12 hours (2°C to 8°C). This is referred to as the soaking procedure. The cake is now absorbing water in preparation for the next flush.
During soaking, hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Make sure it’s hanging inverted so that no bacteria may get inside the bag. Many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags after each flush. After 12 hours, take the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow from a grow kit for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai will no longer produce mushrooms, thus it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
Spores of Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade, and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.