Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online.
Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online. This curiously shaped and tasty mushroom is a pleasant addition to any mushroom lover’s dinner plate. This mushroom, which has a flavor similar to lobster, is delicious sautéed in butter and lemon juice.
Our lion’s mane mushroom kit is already fruiting; just poke holes in the bag, spray daily, and mushrooms will begin to grow within one week. Each lion’s mane mushroom kit will produce 3-5 harvests over the course of two months, yielding 3-5 pounds of edible mushrooms.
Moreover, each lion’s mane mushroom kit is 10 pounds, completely colonized, and organically certified. The lion’s mane begins as a dense cluster that resembles a brain and, over the course of three or four days, proceeds to unfurl magnificent spines until they cascade to the ground. This mushroom should be harvested when the spines are between 14 and 12 of an inch long. This mushroom is wonderful when sliced thinly or cut into bite-size pieces and sautéed. Add lemon juice, butter, or olive oil to Lion’s mane to enhance its taste.
Here is our step-by-step process:
1. Cut small slits or holes in the bag. We use a pair of scissors and cut a 1 inch slit in the bag, you can also use a knife and make an X where you want the mushroom to fruit. Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online.
2. For even fruiting cut two holes on the larger side of the bag and 1 hole on the short side of the bag, in total 6 holes.
3. Roll the top of the bag down so it covers the filter and there is limited air above the sawdust substrate. Flip the bag over so the block keeps the rolled part closed. Alternatively, use clothes pins or paper clips to keep the bag rolled. This ensures the mushrooms fruit outside of the bag rather than inside. Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online.
4. Mist the outside of the bag once or twice a day. Keep in a lighted place like your kitchen counter or living room shelf.
5. Harvest the mushrooms when the spines are cascading down and are about ¼ – ½ an inch long. Allow the block to rest for 7-10 days and the mushrooms will begin fruiting again! Most blocks will fruit 3-4 times before they are ready to be composted.
6. Reorder a fruiting mushroom block at fungially.com
The ideal temperature and humidity for fruiting your lion’s mane mushroom kit is between 45-70˚F with a relative humidity of 70-85%. Buy Mega Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit online.
Get your lion’s mane mushroom grow kit now!
Check out our complete selection of mushroom growing kits. We offer a variety of delicious, gourmet species that suit wonderfully on a dinner plate. These mushroom growing kits may be used both inside and outdoors provided the circumstances are suitable. These mushroom growing kits are perfect for beginners and experts alike!.
What is a kit of Lion’s Mane mushrooms?
The Lion’s Mane Fungus Kit (Hericium erinaceus) is a remarkable mushroom that forms icicle-like clusters that grow to the size of baseballs. The necessary temperature range is between 55 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. This mushroom, also known as Bear’s Head and Monkey’s Head, is gaining popularity rapidly. Lion’s Mane Mushroom Kit, Mushroom Man LLC.
What is the simplest mushroom growing kit?
The Lion’s Mane mushroom kits are the most straightforward of our Spray & Grow kits and create clusters of plump, thick, shaggy mushrooms. Lion’s mane is very adaptable and may be cooked, dried, extracted, or even brewed into a tea! . North Spore Lion’s Mane Mushroom Spray & Grow Kit
Are Lion’s Mane fungi edible?
When given enough humidity, our Lion’s Mane mushroom kits develop reliably and tend to produce big quantities of lovely creamy white mushrooms. You may be able to get numerous flushes with ongoing, careful care. North Spore Lion’s Mane Mushroom Spray & Grow Kit
How many times can a lion’s mane mushroom be flushed?
When given enough humidity, our Lion’s Mane mushroom kits develop reliably and tend to produce big quantities of lovely creamy white mushrooms. You may be able to get numerous flushes with ongoing, careful care. (We promise the first flush of mushrooms, but hope you’ll try for two or three!)