Buy Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai Online
Buy Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai Online. The Ban Hua Thai Mushroom was initially identified in the Thai fishing town of Ban Hua Thanon. John W. Allen, an ethnomycologist, reintroduced this unusual type of alien fungus to the western world in 1991. This third-generation mushroom is not only well-known among Thai citizens, but also among backpacking foreigners.
During the Full Moon party on Koh Phagnan, the Ban Hua Thai mushrooms are processed in large quantities into a tasty milkshake known as Magic Shake or Happy magic shake. Every year, thousands of partygoers gather on this Thai hippy island to experience the island’s and the shake’s enchanted environment. Buy Thai Magic Mushroom Grow Kit by Mondo® Online.
The Ban Hua Thai mushroom is a kind of wild fungus harvested in clusters. Only when the third generation of culture of the grow kit has yielded reliable harvests will the cultivation of the grow kit be considered complete. This mushroom offers very imaginative thoughts complemented by striking pictures. This mushroom’s effects on philosophy and physical energy are minimal. Ban Hua Thai is a very easy-to-grow psilocybin mushroom that is suited for both rookie and experienced users.
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai mushrooms
The Ban Hua Thai magic mushroom grow kit from Mondo is suitable for beginners. They are easy to grow and the effects are perfect for those who have never taken psilocybin mushrooms before. The Ban Hua Thai mushroom is high in visuals and creativity and low in philosophy and body energy.
Growing information Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit
- Growing difficulties: Easy
- Substrate: Concentrated flour, fertilizer, grains
- Colonization time: 12 – 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23 – 26 degrees Celsius
How many Ban Hua Thai Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 9 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 21 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3.5 grams of dried mushrooms | 35 grams of fresh mushrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai’s
Do not begin with psychedelic mushrooms If you are in a poor mood or ill, this might result in an unpleasant vacation. If you want to have a fun night out, it is essential to be in a laid-back environment. Avoid tripping over someone you do not know well. Always do this with trustworthy individuals and ideally in a tranquil setting, such as your own home. It is great to travel in a clean atmosphere without too much clutter, and you should prepare the items you will need for your journey, such as the music you will listen to or the trip stoppers. Create as much comfort for yourself as possible. Ultimately, you do not want to go crazy searching for anything; the vacation itself should be the focus.
The 9 step plan for Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai
With the accompanying detailed instructions, you may optimize your mushroom harvest. Thus, you will have more mushrooms and will be able to go more often or with several companions. Before you begin growing mushrooms, you must guarantee a clean environment to avoid the spread of illness. This requires that you properly clean the surface on which you lay the propagator, keep windows and doors closed to minimize the transmission of germs in the air, and clean your arms and hands well. Additionally, gloves and a face mask are advised.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag / grow bag and place the grow tray / grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant spray.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure it stays closed.
- Now the Mondo Ban Hua Thai mushroom growkit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Put the grow kit in one place. the direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form” (this can take one or two weeks During this phase, the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps ). In this phase the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is tooimportant after harvesting
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Attempt to maintain a temperature of 24 degrees. In no event may the temperature fall below 18 degrees. We highly advise the usage of a thermomat. Light is essential for the growing of magic mushrooms. Ensure that the grow box does not get direct sunlight, but that it receives a few hours of sunshine or artificial light every day. This is required for the mycelium to recognize that it has reached the surface. Along with fresh air, moisture is essential for mushroom growth.
Do not spray the grow tray directly!
Therefore, spraying the interior of the grow bag is the optimal approach. This is accomplished with a single spray. After spraying, quickly shut the grow bag with the paperclip. When the veil between the cap and stem has just been broken, mushrooms are ready to be harvested. As soon as you see this, act quickly. You harvest a mushroom by rotating it counterclockwise. You risk damaging the mycelium, which is undesirable for the subsequent flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your growkit
With the Mondo Ban Hua Thai grow kit you can grow and harvest magic mushrooms on average 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn gently and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Contents of your Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit
When you buy your Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit you will receive it with all the necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow tray is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo Ban Hua Thai mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow mushrooms . The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo Ban Hua Thai mushroom grow kit is? You can use it 3 times on average if you handle it correctly. The Ban Hua Thai mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom growkit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiration date.
Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit Thai has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have used before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us!
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box. The mycelium has fully colonized the substrate and is ready to grow mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit. Buy Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai Online
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others. Buy Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai Online