Buy Mondo Grow Kit Golden Teacher Online
Buy Mondo Grow Kit Golden Teacher Online. The newest generation of Mondo® Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom grow kits is the culmination of many years of development and testing. The Mondo® Grow Kit Golden Teacher is now superior than its previous state. The second generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Grow Kit is superior to the previous generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom cultivation kit differs somewhat from other kits you may have used in the past. This is only revealed in the substrate recipe and is a well guarded secret. Even against us!
As with previous and prior simple grow kits, no extra spores are required. During the laboratory procedure, the spores inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have transformed into mycelium. The mycelium has completely colonized the substrate and is now capable of producing mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger. Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go. Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and minimal barrier to penetration. Because the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators cover the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, however this method is not always effective. When mushrooms grow there, they may be harvested immediately prior to soaking the kit:
Pure hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container till the cake falls into your fingers. The plastic box may be put on a surface that has been disinfected. This hand is now free to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, you prepare the next flush kit. Using sterilized hands or gloves, remove the grow box from the grow bag. Fill the container with potable, fresh water. Remove the ziploc bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is known as the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb water, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking, the grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hung inverted so that no bacteria may enter the bag. After each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the bag containing the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Due to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to decay, and so do the active chemicals. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Mondo Grow Kit Golden Teacher
The instructor with understanding of gold, “The Golden Teacher,” will impart much insight. These huge, golden-capped magic mushrooms with caramel-colored stems are very effective and produce a tremendous psychedelic impact. About the beginnings of the Golden teacher, nothing is known. There is much conjecture that these psilocybin mushrooms were initially found in a Georgia dunghill (USA).
Others assert that this mind-altering magic mushroom originated in Florida’s natural environment. Therefore, the origin and native habitat of this mystical mushroom remain unknown. We do know that this cubensis strain is one of the most potent mushrooms in our assortment. You will not be disappointed by a journey on magnificent Golden Teacher mushrooms.
Extreme sights and philosophies, high levels of physical energy, and average creative cognitive functions. This mushroom growing kit is much too strong for a beginner. This grow kit is appropriate for people who have already dabbled with psilocybin mushrooms, as well as for true psychonauts.
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit Golden Teacher Mushrooms
The Golden Teacher mushroom grow kit from Mondo is the perfect kit for those who are experienced in the field of magic mushroom use. The effects of this mushroom are very powerful. Extreme visuals and philosophy, high in body energy and mediocre in creative brain thought processes. Do not use these magic mushrooms if you are inexperienced with the use of psilocybin.
Growing information Mondo Golden Teacher Grow Kit
- Growing difficulties: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 12-14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23 – 26 degrees Celsius
How many Golden Teacher Magic Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 9 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 21 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3 grams of dried mushrooms | 31 grams of fresh shrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo Golden Teacher Shrooms
Do not start with psilocybin shrooms if you are in a bad mood or not feeling well, this could evoke a bad trip. A relaxed and relaxed setting is very important if you want to have a good night trip. Don’t trip to someone you don’t know very well. Always do this with people around you who you trust and preferably in a quiet environment such as your own home.
Tidy everything up, it is nice to trip in a clean environment without too much junk around you, prepare things that you want to use in your trip such as the music you want to listen to during the trip or the trip stoppers. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. After all, you don’t want to go crazy looking for stuff, the tripping itself should be central.
The 9-step plan for Mondo Grow Kit Golden Teacher
With the below detailed instructions, you can maximize mushroom yield. Thus, you will have more mushrooms and will be able to go more often or with several companions. Before planting your magic mushrooms, you must ensure a clean environment to prevent the spread of disease. This requires that you properly clean the surface on which you lay the propagator, keep windows and doors closed to minimize the transmission of germs in the air, and clean your arms and hands well. Additionally, gloves and a face mask are advised.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag and place the grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant sprayer.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure that it remains closed.
- Now the Mondo Golden Teacher magic mushroom growkit is ready to grow magic mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of the direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form” (this can take one or two weeks During this phase, the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps ). In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is also important after harvesting
- OveThe first mushrooms are visible within two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Attempt to maintain a temperature of 24 degrees. In no event may the temperature fall below 18 degrees. We highly advise the usage of a thermomat. Light is essential for the growing of magic mushrooms. Ensure that the grow box does not get direct sunlight, but that it receives a few hours of sunshine or artificial light every day. This is required for the mycelium to recognize that it has reached the surface. Along with fresh air, humidity is essential for mushroom growth.
Do not spray the grow tray directly!
Contrary to the inside of the grow box! Spraying the grow bag is therefore the optimal method. This is accomplished with a single spray. After spraying, quickly shut the grow bag with the paperclip. When the veil between the cap and stem has just been broken, mushrooms are ready to be harvested. As soon as you see this, act quickly. You harvest a mushroom by rotating it counterclockwise. You risk damaging the mycelium, which is undesirable for the subsequent flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your growkit
With the Mondo Golden Teacher grow kit you can grow and harvest magic mushrooms on average 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn carefully and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Contents of your Mondo Golden Teacher Growkit
When you buy your Mondo Golden Teacher Growkit you will receive it comes with all necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo Golden Teacher Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow tray is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo Golden Teacher magic mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of magic mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow magic mushrooms. The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo Golden Teacher mushroom grow kit is? You can use it on average 3 times if you handle it correctly.
Storing your mushroom growkit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to keep your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiry date.