Buy Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits Online
Buy Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits Online or magic mushroom kits is extremely easy. These kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin or Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits.
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (in ideal conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
The Psilocybe Cubensis Grow Kit contains:
- One box with a colonised substrate (NO extra spores needed)
- One bag with an air filter
- Two paperclips
The only other thing you need is sterilised water or a cold water tap.
Psilocybin Mushrooms Growing Kit
Psilocybin Mushrooms Growing Kit allow you to cultivate your own magic mushrooms at home. In a number of weeks, each tub yields many flushes of fruiting bodies. Gone are the days of combing woods and meadows for goodies, or depending on shady vendors!
Our grow kit assortment has something for everyone. If you’re new to magic mushrooms, we recommend starting with one of our milder strains. If you want to blast out and explore different realms, you’ll need something a little more powerful. Reading the description of a certain Psilocybin Mushrooms Growing Kit will give you a basic sense of the potency of each strain. To restrict your search, use the filters on the left. You’ll find what you’re looking for quickly!
What Are Psilocybe Cubensis Grow Kit?
Psilocybe Cubensis Grow Kit make mushroom cultivation simple! Rather of fussing for months just to discover that your mycelium cakes have been infected, purchasing a grow kit allows you to reap a significant crop of magic mushrooms in a matter of weeks.
Growing magic mushrooms from scratch is an intriguing and at times exhausting process, but it is surely doable. However, for most inexperienced growers, purchasing a grow kit will be faster, easier, and less expensive!
Grow kits include a “cake” (the substrate on which the mushrooms grow) that has been completely colonized by Psilocybe mycelium. The mushrooms begin to grow in profusion after the cake is opened, watered, and exposed to warm temperatures.
Which Psilocybe Cubensis Grow Kit Should You Buy?
There are two kinds of magic mushroom grow kits available at Magic Mushroom Grow Kit USA. We mostly provide Psilocybe cubensis grow kits. This species develops quickly and is best suited to indoor culture, producing excellent results with little effort. There are several strains of this species to pick from.
Some, such as Golden Teacher, are easy to grow, produce high yields, and have a gentler effect. Beginners should avoid strains like this. McKennaii, on the other extreme of the cubensis range, is regarded to be one of the strongest magic mushrooms in the world. These mushrooms will make you trip really hard and are only recommended for experienced users.
In addition to cubensis grow kits, we also sell Panaeolus cyanescens (Copelandia) grow kits. These are thought to be among the toughest mushrooms on the planet. It is recommended that only experienced psychonauts attempt them because they are difficult to grow and deliver a trip like no other.
Start the growkit
Always work very sterile otherwise you will contaminate your grow kit!!!
Picture 1/ step 1)
- Break off the tab from the box and open one corner of the lid.
- Gently fill up the box with water. Some particles might float out, but this is no problem.
- Make sure that the substrate is entirely underwater. Close the lid and let it stand for 12 hours.
Picture 2/ step 2)
- After 12 hours open one corner of the lid again and pour out the excess water. It’s very essential that all loose water runs off or you will risk losing your kit to contamination!
Picture 3/ step 3)
- Remove the complete lid and put the box in the bag.
- Place the grow kit without the lid inside the plastic bag and close the bag by folding the top, you can fasten this with the 2 paperclips.
- Do not throw away the lid. Clean it, dry it and keep it in a clean (sterile) place for further use.
- Put the grow kit in a warm spot (20-25ºC) where it receives some indirect light. Do not put it in the full sun or on top of a radiator.
Keep the bag closed do not interfere with the kit and within 7-10 days the first psilocybe mushrooms will appear. These will mature in about a week.
Harvest the grow kit
Always work very sterile otherwise you will contaminate your kit!!!. Mushrooms grow in so-called ‘flushes’. After each flush, you can harvest the cubensis mushroom grow kit.
Picture 4 and 5/ step 4)
Image 5 depicts the correct phases of mushroom picking. Early harvesting will result in a lower yield. Dark, spore-covered mushrooms will develop from late picking (see Figure 4). One or two mushrooms may develop faster than the rest; pick these and leave the others to mature. Typically, an entire flush should be harvested by hand at once, just before the massive mushrooms open their caps.
Remove the smaller ones as well (again, operate very sterilely). A few mushrooms will often grow between the substrate and the box’s borders. They should be left alone unless they are big. Do not go digging in the substrate to get them! The surface of the substrate, box, and bag may become black or purple. Because these are mushroom spores, you contaminated the box; this frequently occurs when the mushrooms are harvested (too) late or when you did not operate sterilely enough. It will also become green or purple once all flushes have taken place and it is time to discard your kit.
Maintain the grow kit
Always work very sterile otherwise you will contaminate your kit!!!. Immediately after harvesting, the kit has to get soaked for the NEXT flush of cubensis mushrooms.
- Make sure the substrate is clean (no sign of mushrooms left)
- Put the lid back, open one corner of the cover and start with picture 1/ step 1 again by filling it with water again.
As long as the kit does not turn green, purple or black, you can repeat the process of harvesting and soaking. The regular time between harvests is 9-10 days. Expect the kit to produce at least four flushes. When the kit is exhausted or contaminated through away immediately before it contaminates other growkits.